The Chiba Convention Bureau has developed an extensive network of local NPO and industry contacts that allow us to offer event organizers a unique menu of opportunities to provide that special something for guests.
Bored with the usual hotel banquet rooms? Why not try something a bit more unusual for your next welcome reception or training session? For example…
- Have an evening reception in a traditional Japanese garden
- Throw a party on a traditional Japanese party boat
- Rent out all or part of a Disney theme park for a private event
- Hold an event or training program in a recreated Edo Period Japanese village
- …and more!
The CCB specializes in bringing you and your clients opportunities beyond the reach of regular travelers that bring that .
- Cultural Performances for Receptions and Events (Taiko Drumming, Noh Theater, Japanese Puppetry…and more!)
- Hands-on Cultural Experiences (Tea ceremony, ikebana flower arranging, traditional net fishing, dressing in kimono or traditional samurai armor…and more!)
- Guided Sightseeing Tours (Ancient temples, traditional village markets, sake breweries, sumo stables…and more!)
- Industrial Tours (Steelworks, DNA research facilities, food processing plants, traditional farming villages…and more!)